Saturday, August 15, 2009

My First Post!

I decided to finally start "blogging!"

Today I was thinking about Cain and Abel. Cain killed Abel out of jealousy because God was very pleased with Abel's offering. However, Abel had offered HIS BEST to God. Cain had not. Right there, I stopped thinking about them, and thought about me, and people in 2009.

What am I offering God? Is it my BEST? How exactly do I do that? With my tithe? With my life? What does that mean when I don't have livestock and grains? Is it giving to God first without thinking about how that may affect me? I know I can't "hoarde" everything I own. It's all His. Everything I have came from Him. I'll be thinking and asking God what does that mean for me?

A Noah Update: He's so smart! He knows when we are almost home, almost to Grampa's. We drove by Albertson's yesterday and he said, "Albertson's. Daddy's work. Daddy's work." He's so much fun and so full of life. I love how he gets excited by water. He doesn't need hardly any toys but a garden hose! He'll spray you, himself, everything and just have a ball. He loves to play in the water. For Noah, I hope it stays hot for as long as it can!

No comments:

Post a Comment