Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Disneyland-June 2010


We went to Disneyland in June. Noah had an absolute blast! His favorite rides were: the Disneyland Train (on which he yells, "All Aboard!"), the Many Adventures of Winnie-the-Pooh, It's a Small World, and the Autopia cars. This time when we went, he had 2 categories for the rides: scary or not scary. When we went on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride, he held onto me for dear life! (He loves pirates!) When we got off, he said, "Mama, that was kinda scary. Let's ride it again!" That's my boy! :)

Some thing else funny was he started potty-training on this trip! All the way from Albuquerque to Phoenix, he used the bathroom when we stopped. He stayed dry during the car ride! Amazing!! So to continue the great progress, I often encouraged him to "go." One time we were at the hotel and I said to him, "Let's go to the bathroom so we can go to Disneyland." Well, he sat on the toilet and tried. Then suddenly he started crying. I asked him, "What's wrong?" He answered, "I didn't go to the bathroom, so no Disneyland!" Sweet little baby! I quickly assured him he got to go to Disneyland no matter what happened in the bathroom.

Noah got a wonderful bubble gun toy at California Adventure. It lights up when you "shoot" bubbles. He would go through a bottle of bubbles in about 5 minutes! He would ride down the street in his stroller constantly shooting bubbles. You could find us just by following the stream of bubbles floating in the air. He would tell me, "I'm making everyone happy!" He was so adorable!

He also cried when Ryan went on Splash Mountain and he didn't get to go. He really wanted to go with Ryan! I had to take him to the entrance where you see if you're tall enough to ride to show him he has a few more inches to go. That helped a little bit. It helped a lot that we got to ride the Winnie-the-Pooh ride 2 more times while Ryan rode Splash Mountain.


No comments:

Post a Comment