In June, we're going to take Noah to ride "Thomas the Train" in Durango, CO. Since it can sometimes be chilly and because he loves trains, I wanted to make a blanket for him. (I LOVE themes!) I found this material at Hobby Lobby.

Using the pattern below, I am going to make the blanket (that really goes in a crib). I wanted a smaller sized blanket that can go in the backpack when we don't need it. The star material will be the backing and the border edges. (I took the picture right before I put the material in the dryer--because I couldn't wait until they were dry to take the picture!)

This is the first time I've made a blanket. It's also been a LONG time since I've sewn anything with a pattern. The last thing I did, I just invented myself. I know I'll be calling my grandmother to ask her what this marking means, etc...!
I cut out the pattern pieces and the fabric is in the dryer. Hopefully, I'll get some more time to work on it tonight. :)
Using the pattern below, I am going to make the blanket (that really goes in a crib). I wanted a smaller sized blanket that can go in the backpack when we don't need it. The star material will be the backing and the border edges. (I took the picture right before I put the material in the dryer--because I couldn't wait until they were dry to take the picture!)
This is the first time I've made a blanket. It's also been a LONG time since I've sewn anything with a pattern. The last thing I did, I just invented myself. I know I'll be calling my grandmother to ask her what this marking means, etc...!
I cut out the pattern pieces and the fabric is in the dryer. Hopefully, I'll get some more time to work on it tonight. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment