Noah loves to run. And. He. Is. Fast! So I signed him up for soccer. He is on a team of about ten kids ages 3 to 5. He loves the warm-up exercises and the running. Standing in line to wait his turn during drills- not so much. It's not really easy for any of the boys. They start chasing & wrestling, etc... He had to stand by the coach during a lot of the last practice because he wasn't behaving in line. So, guess what? He doesn't like going to soccer. It is a battle every practice and game day. I don't know if he's too young or if he just doesn't like it. I've been having him continue to try hoping it will get easier, more familiar for him, and maybe he'll like it. There are about 5 weeks left. I guess we'll see...
What In The World?!?!?!?!!!!
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment